No7 Beautiful Skin ♥



No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion


I am very very fussy when it comes to trying new things that go on my face as my skin is super super sensitive. When I was between the ages of 13- to 16 I used the ‘simple’ products. At the time that was really helpful and did my skin a lot of good however after a visit into boots I was persuaded by a member of staff at the No7 counter to try their cleansing range. I was complaining to them about how I was starting to get dry skin on my forehead and if that wasn't bad enough I was breaking out in little spots. The woman basically said that I should try the No7 cleansing products. This consisted of the 'Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion 'Which is a lightweight formula enriched with rosehip oil to hydrate and leave skin refreshed and perfectly clean. So far it has done exactly what is says on the tin(yippie).

 


Alongside with the lotion I have also being using the "No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream' and Night Cream. This for me is literally the perfect moisturisation as it helps to hydrate, energise and balance the skin. 

 


The way in which I use these products is firstly by starting off with the 'Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion'. I start off by pumping a small amount into my hand then rub it onto my face giving it a full coverage. I leave it on for a few minutes or so before rinsing it off with warm water. This helps open up the pores. Due to the pores still being open, the next step is to close them.  To do this I splash my face with cold water (trust me when I say cold) as this helps close them. After this is done I dry my face with a towel/face cloth and then apply the day dream or night cream (depending on whether it is morning or night) and gently massage it into my face. Once this is done I am left with soft smooth skin.

 

I think this was a great investment of as cleansing is one of those things that's important to help our skin become much less likely to break out but also to help us keeping looking young.

 
Let me know what skin products you’re using for cleansing at the moment, do you like or dislike your current routine? Is anyone else using the No7 skin care range? If so let me know x
                                                   




 


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am Surendra when my body getting old because of wrinkles then I have decided to best wrinkle removal clinic in Delhi. By anyone I heard about in klinikesthetika clinic that was very famous for Wrinkle Reduction in Delhi . Then I visit there and I get best treatment wrinkle reduction. Now I am very happy with this treatment and thanks for klinikesthetika clinic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried the cleanser, but wasn't a big fan of it, the smell wasnt my kind of taste, havnt tried the moisturisers though!

    www.lipsiie3.blogspot.co.uk

    Follow for a follow back? X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I enjoy reading all your comments! Don't forget to leave your blog address so myself and other readers can have a look x