NEXT STOP LONDON!

So this weekend I took a trip down to London so my gran could look for a dress for her wedding anniversary. How exciting!! I love big events and been able to get all dressed up and I'll be able to do that soon late November for my grandparents anniversary.







So as always London was busy and full of people, that's one thing I definitely dislike about London, don't get me wrong I love the vibrant city and all that it has to offer but it's very different from where I come from since I'm just a lass from a small town I'll never be used to people rushing round all the time. But I guess if your a born and bread Londoner the busyness of the city won't phase you at all. So anyway I actually had a good time in London not that I thought I wouldn't. To be honest with you I expected way much more sun/heat than there was hence my choice of attire but nevertheless it was still a nice warm temperature. I'm quite grateful it wasn't too hot as I would of probably melted away.






So after spending hours of us all helping my gran choose a dress for her anniversary we had little time spare, which is a shame because it meant I didn't have much time to look around but that's all good because the day was meant to be all about my gran anyway and she found a dress that she's happy with so that's all that really matters!


Has anyone else had an interesting weekend, anyone take a trip down to London like I did?

Jess x x

6 comments:

  1. London is such a great city! I'm sure you'll have fun and thanks hun (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed my home town ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did I had an excellent time! Thanks for reading my blog (: Enjoy the rest of your week x x

      Delete
  3. I haven't been to London in aaages! Sounds like you had a lovely day and you look lovely too :) Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love London so much, my favourite city ever!
    You looked lovely, sounds like you had a great time :) xx

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I enjoy reading all your comments! Don't forget to leave your blog address so myself and other readers can have a look x