What I have my eye on this summer☀☀☀


Sun Sun Sun!





brownI love summer it’s one of my favourite times of the year. I love the hot weather and being able to wear cute pretty dresses, going on long walks and picnics in the park with the family! But with hot weather comes finding something to wear and it always seems like such a hassle when you open your wardrobe to find loads of winter clothes.  Lately I’ve had my eye on loads of things but I have set myself a  budget so I’m careful not to over spend. I think by setting myself a personal budget it allows me to be sensible and not spend all my money in one go.  So like I said I have my eye on loads of things and as you will have probably heard me say before on my recent YouTube video …. ASOS is one of my favourite shops.  ASOS is a global online fashion and beauty retailer and it offers practically everything that I’m always looking for. Their clothes come from different retailers such as New Look, River island,  American Apparel, Cambridge satchel company, Galamours, Forever Unique, Lispy, Little mistress and so much more. It’s such a good site to see what different retailers are offering, plus the free delivery is a bonus too!

So one of my summer faves this month is my polka dot glamorous dress which off course I ordered from ASOS.
It’s such a feminine swing dress ( I love swing dresses!) and the colour grey will be easy to match with most footwear. With this outfit I would most likely pair it up with a brown satchel and some brown sandals.  I personally wouldn’t ware this dress on a night out, but they're ways you could ‘dress it up’ to make it more suitable for your occasion.
 
 
Again we have another dress from ASOS! This is a sheer panel Mini Dress. This dress is made from stretch jersey fabric and it’s a bodycon fit. Bodycon dresses give me life hunny, I love how they cling to your body in all the right places. With this dress I particularly like the sheer panel design and I think that’s what makes it so intriguing I
also  love the whiteness of the dress as it gives it that fresh appeal. With this dress I would either pair it up with some black wedges and a black clutch or go all in white, pairing it up with white heels and a white clutch. This dress is part of the ASOS collection and is £22.( Shoes Dorothy Perkins White Perpex pointed courts £42.00 Clutch Bag NewLook £10)


With every summer outfit you need some nice summer jewellery. Lately Topshop have been on point with their jewellery offering some great statement pieces. I’m really into the midi rings at the moment, and Topshop have done me proud selling some really nice rings. Now although I said I like the mid rings I often like the actual design on the ring but I’m not too keen on the fact the rings only go a ¼ of a way down on your finger! I mean what's all that about?! So instead I always buy the midi ring in medium or large so that way I get it to go all the way down on which ever finger it will fit on which is most likely my small finger.

This is the rhinestone ring pack from Topshop and it is by the freedom range. I love the gold and silver look that this ring has to offer and I think that these rings would go with just about any outfit. This is my favourite summer pick and it is only £10.00. I think having the right kinds of jewellery can really help any outfit stand out!

So, what have you got your eye on this summer? Have you set yourself a summer budget or are you going to spend spend spend! Whatever you choose, enjoy your summer <3


                                                                  Jess 






16 comments:

  1. I'm in love with asos, too! I just put in an order and I'm waiting desperately for it to arrive haha. The bodycon dress is my go-to...like an instant boost of confidence :)

    x Danielle (NelleyKat)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asos dresses definitely give me body confidence too! Asos is amazing I'm sure you won't be disapointed with your order have a fabulous day an thanks for reading my blog x x

      Delete
  2. You have some great pieces here, I'm seriously loving the ASOS mini dress and the court shoes from Dorothy Perkins x

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog hunny,the dress and shoes are lush! have a nice day x x

      Delete
  3. Oh my, I fell in love with the 3 white items :D
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like the satchel

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a satchel just like it from primark for £9 x

      Delete
  5. Thankyou for stopping by and leaving your lovely comment on my blog!Loooove the clutch, sandals and the rings!:)

    sophiesayshi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? I just followed you, so now it's your turn! xo
    http://chic-and-shine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm literally in love with all of these you've posted! When I need something new ASOS is always my first port of call :)
    xxx

    bethanyfashionetc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asos is brilliant! Thanks for reading my blog x

      Delete
  9. This is a beautiful list, I can safely say that i like everything!!! I am now following you through google, feel free to follow back!
    http://styleandbeautyforless.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling! I'm following you back xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I enjoy reading all your comments! Don't forget to leave your blog address so myself and other readers can have a look x