50 and fabulous- Happy Birthday Mum

Yesterday it was my mum’s birthday and she is now 50 and FABULOUS hunny! This is such a big birthday and I couldn’t not dedicate a blog post to her! My mum is a wonderful, stylish, caring and loving person and did I mention fabulous? For her birthday we decided to go out for lunch just me my dad and my mum (as we wanted to keep it low keep because she’s having a big birthday meal soon) then in the evening some of the family came other. I can safely say she was very spoilt, I mean she had 4 cakes? So there was definitely no shortage of cake!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Because You're 50
F is for how fabulous everyone thinks you are.
I is for how interesting all your experiences have made you.
F is also for the fun you bring into everyone's lives.
T is for how the tender way you show people that you care.
Y is for just being you, the person that everyone adores.
 
Happy Birthday Mum x
 

 


 



16 comments:

  1. Awww happy birthday to your mommy! Fabulous indeed! Lovely post hun xx
    www.tashpantz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so cute! My mum turned 50 last year, and we planned this really cute garden party but the weather turned bad at once and It was ruined! Ha, but we still had tons of fun and we all enjoyed it, she loved the surprise anyway. It looks like you had so much fun!!! Would you like to stay in touch and do a follow for follow? Let me know on my blog! Thanks in advance!

    Take care!
    xxx

    http://fashionandallthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw its a shame the weather wasn't on your side! Glad you didn't let it spoil it for you! Thanks for passing by x

      Delete
  3. aww hope that you's had a lovely day :) that food looks so yummy!!

    if you ever have time could you check out my blog pls and maybe give me some advice?! thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great day and the food tasted lovely!x

      Delete
  4. Aww bless her, happy birthday to your mum
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/review-sleek-lip-palette-tease.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, happy birthday to your mum, My dad just turned 50 last month and we had a party for him. The food looked great to, yum!
    Rumbie| RumbieLove xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw 50 is the new 40 in my eyes!x Thanks for passing by chick x

      Delete
  6. Awwww happy birthday to your mum, I hope she had an awesome day!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaaaay Happy Birthday Jessica's mum! The food looks so yummy!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I enjoy reading all your comments! Don't forget to leave your blog address so myself and other readers can have a look x