University Time! - Primark Haul

So as promised on Friday I said I’d try and do a post on some of the things I have been buying for university! Honestly who knew going to university could be such a good excuse to buy so much things! Today’s items are all from Primark I figured It would probably be easier to do a massive Primark haul first and then show you the other items I have bought from other stores on an entirely separate post! x
 
I'm totally loving my new clutch and purse and I think that neither of them look as though they are Primark so these two were definitely a bargain buy!
Clutch £5
Purse £5
 
 Pj bottoms £6

Non Slip Hangers £4
 
Workout Vest £4
 

Thermal Mug £2.50
 

So there's a few of the items that I purchased from Primark all things that I am going to need for uni, I was in desperate need of some PJ bottoms and Primark came up trumps!
 
What do you guys think of my Primark haul? Has anyone gotten any Primark bargains lately?
 

23 comments:

  1. I am in love with the pink purse, cant wait for you to make another post on more items you have bought! xx

    www.allthingsfashionandcreativity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by hun the pink purse is my fave x x

      Delete
  2. The clutch and purse are so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those primark pyjamas look lovely and so cosy. I haven’t been to Primark for a while but I like there Pjs. Cool post! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't worn them yet but they do feel cosy and sung! x x

      Delete
  4. Loving the clutch
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. great items!

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss Primark so bloody much!! Australia is ridiculously overpriced and the qualiy of most of the clothes is shocking. :( Loved your haul btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and my friend has just gone to Australia for a whole year! Its a shame they don't have a Primark over there x

      Delete
  7. In love with your clutch and thermal mug! So pretty! :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww primark is my ruin haha I always buy so much stuff in there!! but you got so many cute pieces! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always go into primark for one thing and end up leaving with a bag full x x

      Delete
  9. Love love primark! Great shopping. I'm off to England on wednesday and I'm going to shop FOR SURE at primark :-)

    x Mieke

    Check out my new post on http://nancy-mulhouse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you definitely need to pop into primark you will be shocked by what you get by your money x

      Delete
  10. Those hangers are life savers- allow so much more in your wardrobe!

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the purse and little mug! So cute!
    I love Primark! I can't understand anyone who doesn't!

    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I enjoy reading all your comments! Don't forget to leave your blog address so myself and other readers can have a look x